ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA IN QUALIFYING EXAMINATIONB.Tech.
B.Tech. (Lateral Entry)
- A pass in 10+2 or its equivalent with minimum 50% aggregate in Mathematics, Physics & Chemistry
- For Bio Engineering Departments a Pass in 10+2 or its equivalent with Minimum 50% aggregate in Physics Chemistry & Mathematics/Biology
- A pass in Diploma recognized by Central or State Government with 50% aggregate/ B.Sc. with Mathematics or its equivalent
- “No candidate, with less than 50% marks in aggregate, shall be admitted to the architecture course unless he/she has passed an examination at the end of the 10+2 scheme of Senior School Certificate Examination or equivalent with Mathematics as a subject of examinations at the 10+2 level”
- A pass in National Aptitude Test in Architecture(NATA) conducted by the council of Architecture. How ever, the candidates have to apply in the prescribed application form for admission to B.Arch. Program.
M.Arch. Landscape Architecture.
- The candidate should have completed B.Arch or AIIA.
- Candidates who have qualified as AIIA (Associateship Examination of the Indian Institute of Architects) with a valid registration with the Council of Architecture are eligible.
- Any B.E./B.Tech or its equivalent examinations approved by UGC/AICTE in appropriate branch with at least 60% marks in the aggregate or equivalent CGPA are eligible for respective courses
Note: Candidates of qualifying examination can also apply on provisional basis. but at the time of admission such a candidates shall have to produce the original certificate of having passed/Marksheet from the respective examination provided that he/she fulfills the eligibility criteria. Failing to do so, the admission shall stand cancelled.
- Any Undergraduate with first class or 60% marks or equivalent.
How to apply ?
- To apply Online Click here
- Bharath Institute of Higher Education and Research (BIHER) Campuses and Offices
The complete application should be sent to the below address so as to reach before the last date specified.
Main Campus Corporate Office Dean Admission,
#173 Agharam Road Selaiyur,
Chennai – 600 073
Tamil Nadu, India
#1, First Main Road Kasturibai Nagar,
Adyar, Chennai – 600 020
Tamil Nadu, India.
Last Date for Receipt of Filled-in Applications 8th April 2018 Entrance Examination
(Hall Ticket can be Downloaded from the website)
15th April 2018 Publication of ranklist & Counselling schedule
(Counselling schedule can be Downloaded from the website)
6th May 2018 Counselling for admission to B.Tech 1st to 5th june 2018 Counselling for admission to M.Tech/M.Arch 27th june 2018 Counselling for admission to MBA/MCA 28th june 2018 Last date for receipt of NATA score and HSC marks for B.Arch admission 27th june 2018 Publication of rank list & counselling schedule B.Arch 11th july 2018 Counselling for admission to B.Arch 14th july 2018 Counselling for admission to B.Sc.(Agriculture / Horticulture) 20th july 2018
BEEE 2018 – SCHOLARSHIP (TUITION FEE WAIVER)
- 100% of Tuition fees granted as scholarship for Top 50 Rank Holders in BEEE 2018
- 100% of Tuition fees granted as scholarship for State Toppers of all Boards.
- 50% of Tuition fees granted as scholarship for 51-150 Rank Holders in BEEE 2018
- 25% of Tuition fees granted as scholarship for 151-250 Rank Holders in BEEE 2018
- 100% of Tuition fees granted as scholarship for students participated/won in National level Sports & Events.
- 50% of Tuition fees granted as scholarship for students participated/won in State level Sports & Events.
- 25% of Tuition fees granted as scholarship for students won in District level Sports & Events.
- (Note: Students eligible for sports scholarship will have to be certified by Dept. of Physical Education from the University. The students sports participation shall be monitored during the academic year)
- Students Applied for IIT/JEE and STATE ENTRANCE EXAMS will be granted for Scholarship on Rank Basis.
- The above listed scholarship are not applicable for admissions into Architecture and PG Courses.
PCM/BPC PERCENTAGE OF SCHOLARSHIP
IN TUITION FEE
Above 95% 75% 91% – 94.5% 50% 71% – 90% 25% 61% – 70% 10%