- Candidates should have passed 12th standard examination conducted by State Board / CBSE / ICSE or equivalent examination with a minimum aggregate of 60% marks in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry. For Biotechnology and Cancer Biotechnology programmes, Minimum 60% aggregate in Mathematics / Biology, Physics and Chemistry.
- Candidates should have appeared for the Engineering Entrance Examination (BSAUEEE 2017) conducted by the University or should have a valid score in JEE (Main).
- Students appearing for 10+2 examination in March /April 2017 are also eligible to apply.
- Candidates who have studied in Regular, Full time and Formal Education alone are eligible to apply.
- Age Limit: Candidates date of birth should fall on or after 1st July 1994
How to apply BSAUEEE?Apply Online – Click here
- Read through the Terms and Conditions and click on the I Agree button to accept the Terms and Conditions.
- Type the information required in the online application form under Register tab. Please do not forget to fill in the fields marked (*) as these are mandatory fields.
- Click on the Save and Continue button at the bottom of the page.
- On the next screen, choose password, answer hint questions and click on the Submit button to register.
- The next screen will display your unique BSAUEEE ID.
- After successful registration, you will get an e-mail containing your BSAUEEE ID and Password. Use this BSAUEEE ID for all future correspondence with B.S.Abdur Rahman University, Chennai. Use this BSAUEEE ID and password to login and make any modifications to the details in your application form.
- Click on ‘Make Payment’ option to choose your payment mode and proceed with the transaction. Click Here to view the Payment Instructions.
Syllabus for BSAUEEE
Model Question Paper
Selection of candidates for admission to B.Tech. Degree Programmes is made under two streams – Stream A & Stream B.
50% of seats reserved for Stream A and 50% of seats reserved for Stream B
Stream – A (BSAUEEE)
Candidates are selected for counselling / admission based on marks in qualifying plus two examination and merit in Engineering Entrance Examination (BSAUEEE) conducted by the University.
Stream – B (JEE (main) Candidates)
Candidates are selected based on the merit in JEE (Main).
Test dates and centres
BSAUEEE 2017 – Exam Dates
*** Date of Entrance Exam in Chennai (Campus) – April 21 to 30, 2017 ***
*** All centers exam date: April 22, 2017 ***
Exam Centres in Tamilnadu
Engineering Entrance Examination (BSAUEEE) will be conducted in the following cities:
Chennai, Coimbatore, Dharmapuri, Madurai, Nagapattinam, Tirunelveli, Tiruchirappalli, Ramand, Salem, Vaniyambadi
Exam Centres in other States
Bengaluru, Calicut, Kolkata, Nellore, New Delhi, Puducherry, Pune, Thrissur, patna, Ranchi, Vishakapatnam
For EnquiriesHelpline : +91 95432 77888e-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org